WELCOME TO THE EL DORADO COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION!
Our Bar Association serves the dedicated attorneys and legal professionals, who are committed to providing quality legal representation through our justice system.
LOOKING FOR AN ATTORNEY?
Use this website to locate an attorney for your case. Our attorneys are well-respected members in the legal community.
BAR MEMBER BENEFITS
- Promote your law office and practice areas to those looking for an attorney via the website pictorial directory
- MCLE classes (with member discount)
- Great networking opportunities
- Facilitating communication between the Bar and the judiciary
- Free “Job Board” and Internship advertising on this website
- Advertise your available office/conference space, etc.
ATTORNEY MEMBERSHIP DUES: $90
Includes a complimentary Associate Membership for one legal professional in your office or firm.
- $10 Member of the El Dorado County Legal Professionals Association working for an EDCBA Attorney Member
- $20 Member of the El Dorado County Legal Professionals Association
- $45 Other non-attorneys in the Legal Community: Paralegal, Legal Assistant/Secretary/Other Legal Office Staff or Non-Legal Professional
- $10 Students with Student I.D.
BAR MEMBER COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Teen Court participation by our members
- College scholarship program for our local youth:
The Bar Association offers two $750 college scholarships to local graduating high school seniors. Application period is now closed.